For those of you who could not make it, please join us for the event. Here is the first 20 minutes of this morning's keynote with Brad Abrams.
We are now posting all of the sessions for Remix as fast as we can encode them! Due to file size limitations we will be chunking the sessions and putting them up as fast as possible. Let us know what you think!!
Whoever said, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" Due to the SOLD OUT status of MIX07 Las Vegas this past May, Microsoft is serving up ReMIX07 with a twist, right here on the east coast!
If you’re in the web business, learn about:
- Building a better user experience to unlock new revenue opportunities
- Forging tighter, stickier customer connections
- Building innovative media experiences into your site
If you’re a web developer, build:
- Silverlight® applications quickly and easily
- Sites and applications that consume Windows Live services
- Rich, interactive sites made for the next web
If you’re a web designer, learn about:
- Using Silverlight to design gorgeous and highly functional user interfaces
- How a real-world application is built and the best practices associated with it
- The suite of Expression tools that revolutionize the way designers work with developers
If you attend, regardless of your job role, check out:
- Xbox Gaming Area where you can test your skills at Halo 3 and Guitar Hero among others
- Microsoft Partner Pavilion to meet some of the businesses already using Microsoft’s web technology