Visual Studio ALM Rangers Build Customization Guidance - Build and Deploy 1: Build and Local Deploy
- Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM
- 2,993 Views
Right click “Save as…”
The Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance contains practical guidance focused on the customization and deployment of Team Foundation Build 2010 activities such as versioning, code signing, and branching.
This is the first of four videos which step through the Build and Deploy Hands-on Lab, focusing on the local build and deployment, by Giulio Vian.
There are four other videos in this series:
1. Overview of the Visual Studio Architecture Guidance
3. Build and Deploy 2 - Automate Build and Deploy to Integration
4. Build and Deploy 3 - Automate Integration Test
5. Build and Deploy 4 - Manual Deploy to Quality Assurance