Visual Studio ALM Rangers Build Customization Guidance - Overview of the Guidance
- Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM
- 3,324 Views
Right click “Save as…”
The Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance contains practical guidance focused on the customization and deployment of Team Foundation Build 2010 activities such as versioning, code signing, and branching.
This is the first of five videos and presents a quick overview of the guidance, where to get started and demonstrates the Codeplex environment.
There are four other videos in this series:
2. Build and Deploy 1 - Build and Local Deploy
3. Build and Deploy 2 - Automate Build and Deploy to Integration
4. Build and Deploy 3 - Automate Integration Test
5. Build and Deploy 4 - Manual Deploy to Quality Assurance