BizTalk Server - Development and Administration Best Practices (2/2)
- Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 3:34 AM
- 25,102 Views
Right click “Save as…”
This recording continues where the first one left off, about 30 minutes in the focus shifts to...
Presented att Swedish BizTalk user group meeting 15 april 2009 in Stockholm
Providing reliable and scalable hosting for BizTalk Server in a production environment can be challenging. This session will address some of the common issues that BizTalk projects face going into production and highlight ways that you can help to ensure the environment runs smoothly and reliably.
· BizTalk deployment architecture
· Planning for installation
· Installation best practices
· Monitoring best practices
· BizTalk Server disaster recovery
· Disaster recovery best practices