Many organizations struggle with SharePoint search configuration when it falls outside simple document search. This session presents strategies for handling special search scenarios like large files, images and video. This session also presents techniques for metadata tagging of files that are outside of the control of the search team. The tips and techniques are presented as patterns that can be used in many different search situations.
• Search configuration overview
• Large file search configuration
• Image metadata tagging and search
• Image search result configuration
• Tagging and searching file you don't control