A private sole from Pennsylvania that at one time offered his time to help out behind the scenes in a small way as a www.zone.com support member.

Thankfully it is beyond the 5 year NDA period and I can freely talk about all of the nice folks that spent at minimum of 10 hours each week making the Zone an enjoyable place.

Online gaming is just a lot of fun!  It was the game-cheating that drove me away from that arena more than a year ago. (sad day it 'twas for me)

That's as officially affiliated with M.S. as I have gotten to date.

Now, I program in different technologies than are not the mainstay of this Website;however, I am drawn to those that seek to improve themselves.  These forums here are just the sort of fertile ground that I tromp in my quest to expand my knowledge on any given subject.

You can find me cracking a lame joke or in the middle of a deep discussion on various topics over at Indigo Rose's forums (link not supplied to keep the hackles down).

I have experienced so much in life so far and I am excited at where the entire computer related (hardware and software) market segments are heading!

Each thing I learn... is a stepping stone to the next thing I will learn.  To me... it's all related eventually, on some level.

That's it for this private sole in Pennsylvania.

Wink