amotif wrote:No, not the HR exit interview.
I'd just like to see Robert on the other side of the camera lens doing an interview for C9, answering questions like:
- Who are you?
- What have you been doing here these past few years?
- What do you think of the time you've spent at Microsoft?
- What are you most proud of doing in your time at Microsoft?
- How to you most hope Microsoft will change in the next 5 years?
- How do you think blogging will change in the next 5 years?
Well, that's a start, anyway.
Especially the famous "Who are you?"