I need to update my antivirus and I would like some advice. Over time, I have tested a number of antivirus software and I can’t decide which one is the best /least bad one.
1) OneCare: I have been testing it for a while, but I moved away from the US about a year ago and can’t purchase it now (the trial is expiring in a few days). Hopefully it will be available in Europe some time soon because it is the least intrusive and simplest I have ever tried.
2) Norton: it really takes a lot of resources, and has absolutely no tech support.
3) McAfee: it also uses a lot or resources and it makes the pc unusable when it is running a scan (anyone knows about tech support?).
4) Avast: I had plenty of false alarms, but it is free and tech support is very good. It is also very difficult to fine tweak.
5) Panda: stay away: it was impossible to remove from my system and was very invasive!
6) Pc Clinic: I just want antivirus not everything together, but I have never tried it.
7) AVG: never tried it, your experience?
What is your advice? Thank you.