Total agreement with you!W3bbo wrote:Let me guess:
- Amazing build quality, but crippled with bundleware
- 1 year warranty, but you're out in the cold after that
- Cheap support numbers, but a mandatory 3-levels of support until you get to people who know things (makes sense considering all the idiots who buy Sony)
- Good brand name, made up for with the exorborant price tag
- Good advertising, making up underpowered components
Sony took the
While the devices/technologies may have some merit, licensing did not, hense their being stillborn.