Cybermagellan wrote:

websnarf wrote:
Cybermagellan wrote:
websnarf wrote:

Chadk wrote:
But nice job. Making the largest part of the users of the internet, unable to browse his sites. Street credits++;
Or wait..

I think you've missed an important part of his reasoning.  He claims his site is meant for technical people.  I think pretty much all technical people have installed an alternate browser such as Opera or FireFox or Safari, even if they use IE (primarily or not). 
Your gauge of all technical people is?
My gauge?  I would say that its the ability to understand subtle concepts of a technical nature.  Like: Using IE by default will increase the probability of a virus or some kind of malware infecting my computer.
Maybe to people who click any link they get, search for warez, or surf kiddie pr0n, but I'm guessing since the majority of Firefox users that cop out at "Viruses, Malware, Spyware" are probably all guilty of the above mentioned activities.

Uhhh .... excuse me; GDI+ bug?  You didn't have to click on anything to get the standard buffer overflow backdoor thing happening.  In theory people could put up images on flickr that have users install mIrc and the eggdrop bot without too much trouble.

Objectively speaking, using IE just increases the probability of getting a virus or malware, regardless of how a users surfs the web.  Telling people how to browse the web is neither the correct answer nor an effective solution.  So this suggestion of yours is non-sequitor.

Cybermagellan wrote:
It's usually the ones that preach about standards complience that are technical.

I'm going to stick with my gauge (ability to understand subtle technical things), if you don't mind.  I'm not sure this bizarre litmus test would be very generally application in the real world.

Cybermagellan wrote:

websnarf wrote:
Cybermagellan wrote:I know the site is/was probably a joke anyways, however if not, and this guy wants hired...maybe it's that program/project manager from a health insurance company or whatever company you wanna pick that has no idea is the one that would go there to hire this guy...and yet he would probably lose a client...

Because we all know that using Internet Explorer means your money is no good also right?

So sometimes people do things that is not objectively in their best interest.  And your problem with that is?

Sometimes I wish the Darwin effect was exposed to a much larger population. Some people need to be removed from the equation.

Oh!  Well, if you just wanted to openly advocate the death of someone, why didn't you just say so?