I'm not very happy with the current implementation of the MSDN forums. Since I'm posting recently, I have encountered quite a few problems and glitches.

Some examples:
1) Hitting the ENTER key always creates a new paragraph in the editor.
2) Same happens with copy+paste of code. It creates for each line a new paragraph, which looks terrible - and all indents get lost.
3) Font size changes as it wants.
4) Quoting doesn't work as expected. The quoted text is not included, but the reply to the quoted post is added under the quoted post. Which breaks the whole post history. Very strange stuff!
5) Profile area is spartan!
6) Search is weird
7) I tried to filter the posts and set the filter back afterwards. The original order wasn't restored. I had to leave the forum and enter again to have everything set back.

I don't know who did the coding for this thing, but it needs improvement. Is this build on Community Server?

Is somebody from the MSDN forums teams here at Channel 9? Are there any updates planned or are there plans to use the new Channel9/10 system for those forums?

Perhaps I'm caring to much about the HTML output and perhaps I'm a little bit to accurate, but it makes me feel bad if everything looks so strange.

Not that MSDN forums are bad (please don't get me wrong!)... Some bugs/glitches are just fun killers!