My experiences with WMP 10 or 11..

When the window is closed on the second monitor, and then brought back by clicking on a video some where to make it play, WMP opens up on the second monitor (which I like), the audio starts playing, but the video doesn't play.  press stop, press start, video still doesn't play, but the audio does (for the video).   Ok, so i move the WMP window over to the first monitor.  Close it, click on the video to reopen WMP and the video & audio play nicely.  Just a note, once the WMP is on the first monitor, it plays just fine, it doesn't have to be closed off after moving it from second monitor to first btw.  Maybe if anyone else here gets this, can confirm that happens to them?   I run Vista RC2, Radeon 7500 AGP 64M DDR card. Its got 3 possible outputs, but only two usable at one time. Sad I haven't tried using another card for the second monitor yet cause the only card I have besides the radeon is an ati rage 3d card with 8megs. Sad Really old beast.

Another thing that bugs the heck out of me is the damned "store" icons and menu items.  Don't even load up any DLL/addin crap for the stores.  I don't need em. There should be an option to shut off any store crap.  I don't buy music online, nor will I ever.  I prefer going down to the music store myself.  A place "I" like.

Lets see.. Other than that, the WMP is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Hehe.