Minh wrote:
Speaking of dodging, there seems to be a resurgence in popularity of dodge ball here where I live. We even have an outdoor, adult league of dodge ball teams. I might try to get people from work to form a team or something next summer.

I suppose the one good part about these childish responses Minh is that you are setting yourself up for quite a fall should things one day not go your way.

Sure, Bush-43 will get his 'comprehensive immigration reform' package which lines up pretty good with the amnesty the Democrats have been fighting for. The Dems will also get their minimum wage increase. Not much more will happen so easily I expect, not until 2008 when there is a chance for a little more shakeup.

First up... remember that I am a Libertarian (neo-Libertarian if you want to get specific) and in the most recent election I ended up voting for more non-Republicans than I did Republicans (what can I say? South Dakota loves its Democrat congresswoman). I have little love for Bush-43 and his refusal to use his veto stamp or spend more and more money (just to name a few things)... but I have come to prefer him over some of the alternatives even though I have never voted for the guy.

As I've said before, I fully expect the Democrats to utterly get trounced in the 2008 elections at the federal level and the Republicans clean up.

Sadly the Libertarians will likely still be sitting off to the side saying "What about us? Don't you guys like us? Oh yea... you don't know who we are."

I am so sure of this, that I am not going to sit here and argue about these things with you and participate in your outright refusal to move beyond this pathetic trolling... instead, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and see if you will do the same.

If in 2008 the Republicans and Libertarians together do not pickup both the Whitehouse and a majority in the House and Senate (better than 51/49, likely not a supermajority)... I will print every single page of this thread and the previous one, cut them up a bit, pour on some tomato sauce and eat my words with a camera rolling and publish that video online for you, C9 and the world to see.

I have asked honest questions that you've refused to address.

I have made points that you've refused to address.

I am willing to debase myself so totally if I am wrong... can you say the same? Or aren't your convictions that strong?

If they aren't... the please do us all a favor and shut the hell up when it comes to this political trolling. I will mention that if you don't... I will make it a point to remind you and everyone else of how strong my convictions and predictions are in this and how weak yours are.

Fair enough?