Hi all,
I recently decided to scrap my project on W2k3 server and start on W2k8 server (with vstudio 2008). Unfortunately I only have my laptop spare for the install, and one of the most important things I use it for is connecting to WLANs.

Now on Vista the wlan card is fine and when searching for networks a rather huge list always manages to be found. However when on Server 2008 (using same drivers and tried so many others) the card is found, I can search for networks but it finds nothing.

I recon it's either got to be Server 2008 doesn't connect to WLAN, it creates them OR the programming in the OS isn't finished yet OR the card isn't supported.

I have looked in the help which I did presume to be rather lacking during the beta, and it just says check the Windows Vista HCL. I haven't done so but the fact my pc was built for vista I presume the hardware is fine.

Has anyone else had this problem with Codename Longhorn beta 3? Or is it not a problem and I'm just trying to do something that can't be done?

Thanks in advance for anyones help Smiley