SecretSoftware wrote:

Are you the same person as dahat? That P.S was directed to him.

Secondly, The US Is a democracy. Its a democratic republic.

No; different thing altogether. Political science is fun kids.

SecretSoftware wrote:

And once you elect someone, you CAN impeach them if they violate the law.

Previous presidents were impeached.

You made my point for me. Impeachment is only for illegality, not for failing to represent consituancy views. Once elected your representative cannot be recalled if he isn't representing your views.

A true democracy enables public vote on everything; in actuality you have a representative republic.

SecretSoftware wrote:

But back to the main topic, from a technological prespective , how can you enforce this law?

In the same way search warrants are enacted; the police go to the courts, present evidence that a crime is being committed and the deliver the request. If the request is denied then that can be taken account of in a later prosecution.

SecretSoftware wrote:

Secondly, why are people OK with this law?, if they are ok with it, then why have encryption at all? Ban cryptosystems all together.

Why have locks when there are search warrants? Stop avoiding this please.

SecretSoftware wrote:

Finally, if you are telling me that UK is not democratic, then what is the UK doing in iraq? STEALING OIL? or spreading democrasy by the barrel of the GUN?

I mean you can't having both ways, THE QUEEN does not govern, she is just a historic figure, with no say in the affairs of Government.

Straw man again; stop being such an ameritard with your "If you're not for us you're against it" attitude here. Iraq has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Go read up on how the UK political process works. Actually go read up how the US process works as well.