ScanIAm wrote:
...I have to say that the most entertaining part of the whole thread was this little ditty:

jsampsonPC wrote:

Ignore him, he's an idiot. When I calmly defended Christianity here in the Atheist Quotes Thread, he went on a tirade about Religion. When all is calm, he takes the iniative to start even more religious discussions - he's a moron.

Followed, quickly, by:

jsampsonPC wrote:

Romans 12:14,18
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Ah...I guess all is forgiven.

Conveniently hypocritical peace be unto you, broham.

How is it hypocritical? Am I not entitled to my opinion? Where in my statements did I curse you? I offered my reasoning. I didn't just blast you out of nowhere. You're inconsistent, and childish. It's this type of response from you that further convinces me that you are indeed an idiot. I mean that in the sincerest way possible.

id·i·ot /ˈɪdiət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[id-ee-uht]–noun
1.    an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2.    Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

mo·ron /ˈmɔrɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mawr-on, mohr-] –noun
1.    a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2.    Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

As I said before

jsampsonpc wrote:
When I calmly defended Christianity here in the Atheist Quotes Thread, he went on a tirade about Religion. When all is calm, he takes the iniative to start even more religious discussions

How is that cursing you?

curse      /kɜrs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kurs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, cursed or curst, curs·ing.
–noun
1.    the expression of a wish that misfortune, evil, doom, etc., befall a person, group, etc.
2.    a formula or charm intended to cause such misfortune to another.
3.    the act of reciting such a formula.
4.    a profane oath; curse word.
5.    an evil that has been invoked upon one.
6.    the cause of evil, misfortune, or trouble.
7.    something accursed.
8.    Slang. the menstrual period; menstruation (usually prec. by the).
9.    an ecclesiastical censure or anathema.
–verb (used with object)
10.    to wish or invoke evil, calamity, injury, or destruction upon.
11.    to swear at.
12.    to blaspheme.
13.    to afflict with great evil.
14.    to excommunicate.
–verb (used without object)
15.    to utter curses; swear profanely.