Something went wrong getting the Visual Studio Achievements

• Oops, something didn't work.

Getting "follow" information
    Start following this thread
    Removing your "follow"
    Setting up your "follow"
  • harumscarumharumscarum out of memory

it is going to be a long 2 months....

• Klaus EnevoldsenKlaus Enevoldsen Development has never been easier nor more ​complicated.​..

corona_coder said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*
    McCain will win this election.  His speeh the other night, flawless and to the point.  It was one of those speeches that was on par with the Gettysburg address.  It was an event worthy of THE PRESIDENT.  I have no doubt in my mind that President McCain and Vice President Palin will utterly destroy Obama.  Obama will destroy this country if he gets in.  McCain has and will always be my 1st choice for president.

Obama is like Microsoft, a sinking ship and Obama will lose.  Russia and everyone who would oppress and torture innocents are put on notice.  I even think the FSF and RMS himself are endorsing McCain.
    That McCain dude, isn't he a bit old? I mean like very old, it is a bit of a risk to have such an old man as the president, right? Is he in perfect health?

• evildictaitorevildictait​or Devil's advocate

Klaus Enevoldsen said:
    corona_coder said:
    *snip*
    That McCain dude, isn't he a bit old? I mean like very old, it is a bit of a risk to have such an old man as the president, right? Is he in perfect health?
    The bit the scares the hell outta me is if he dies, who's going to be in charge? The creationist teaching, abortion hating, bear shooting, climate change skeptic with her total executive exeperience being a couple of years as mayor of Alaska. She can invade Iran knowing full well that God is on her side, and killing Iranians is kind of like killing bears. And they have oil, just like Alaska does. wooo. And she can crack down on all of the so called "science" being taught in schools and replace them with mandatory prayers.

No offense, but this seems like train-wreck waiting to happen.

• Mark Wisecarverwisemx Live it

VB Man said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*
    It seems that most African Americans are voting him simply "because he's black".

Why are people so hung up on race these days? Just pick the better candidate!

Good point. Honestly. Big Smile

My mother is a woman of color...
    Having grown up in Detroit I more than likely favor Obama for that reason...
    However I am supporting McCain because, as I have stated, he is the man for the job.

Again, I hold the highest regard, Respect and Honor, for McCain.

• YggdrasilYggdrasil Pour me a cab, 'cause I can't drink no more.

VB Man said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*
    It seems that most African Americans are voting him simply "because he's black".

Why are people so hung up on race these days? Just pick the better candidate!

People are hung up on race because race is still an issue. People are still discriminated by race, and people still feel judged by their race. Picking a candidate based on their opinions and stances on race is certainly a reasonable, logical choice. Deciding which candidate is the right one in terms of race issues is a different matter, but race, itself, is certainly an issue.

• Yggdrasil said:
    VB Man said:
    *snip*
    People are hung up on race because race is still an issue. People are still discriminated by race, and people still feel judged by their race. Picking a candidate based on their opinions and stances on race is certainly a reasonable, logical choice. Deciding which candidate is the right one in terms of race issues is a different matter, but race, itself, is certainly an issue.
    Only if you're a racist.

• MinhMinh WOOH!  WOOH!

phreaks said:
    Yggdrasil said:
    *snip*
    Only if you're a racist.
    Oh, come on. It's not that simple.

Plus, this isn't even an option in the first 220 years of American presidential election.

• Thread Closed

This thread is kinda stale and has been closed but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums,
    or Contact Us and let us know.