Intrigued wrote:Firefox's extensions rock too! Some very useful one's out there and they are so easy to add into the client.
Here's my current list:
- Nuke Anything (woo... no more adverts or "undesirable content" )
- Sage (never really use it, though)
- User-Agent Switcher (...for when Microsoft.com's being a biatch again)
- Web Developer Toolbar (MUST HAVE!)
- Translate (saves time going to Babelfish)
- AdBlock (yarr! take that DoubleClick.Net!)
- ieview (for baaaad sites)
- fireFTP (sometimes Explorer crashes and I don't want to fire up Dreamweaver)
- Delicious Delicacies (who (from the 0.7 Beta) doesn't have this one?)
- Live HTTP Headers (I can't get this one to work :/ )
- Disable New-window Target (the target="_blank" thing is just baaaad, this corrects it))
- SpellBound (built-in spell checker... I even use it on Channel9)
- And FlashBlock, the best thing to happen to Gamespy.com (and its spin-offs) and ITPro sites since sliced bread!
I also would throw in: