AndyC said:
I've got it on my main Tablet PC and it's brilliant. Vista's tablet functionality was a big step up from XP and 7's is a massive step up from Vista. Shame N-trig haven't quite got the multi-touch drivers working smoothly yet, because I'm looking forward to trying that out properly.

I've also got it on one of my work desktops, won't be risking it on my primary machine because Vista x64 is doing perfectly well there and I don't need the hassle of beta issues when other things are going wrong! That said adding 7 to our AD went pretty smoothly, which was something I wouldn't have dared risking during the Vista betas. Only problem there is McAfee not supporting 7 yet, but I'm sure that will come in time.

Really, really looking forward to the release of both 7 and Server 2008 R2, especially if we can get DirectAccess working as described because that will make a lot of annoying headaches go away.
My work laptop is a HP tablet and '7 work better on it than Vista did, perhaps because of the Centrino Pro processor was working darn hard. However I wish I had a touch-screen instead of having to use the pen. My pen is on a bit of string! - nice Sad