http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=Software&articleId=9126619&taxonomyId=18&pageNumber=1

Some interesting quotes:

Windows 7 being better than Vista is saying a lot. Microsoft may have a huge PR advantage as people will compare it to Vista and think it is good so "angels will sing again" like they did with Windows 95 compared to Windows 3.1. So maybe Microsoft did this on purpose.

--

No comment.

A lot of what made Microsoft successful in the nineties is gone. There is a reason why people don't think they are successful anymore, but hey, I don't have a business model at all!

--

No comment.

Proprietary was a downside, but what choice did I have? Hey, I usually do my presentation slides in PowerPoint.

--

No comment. Smiley

I used to be a KDE user. I thought KDE 4.0 was such a disaster I switched to GNOME.

--

This quote is causing a major stir in the free/open source community, since Linus was known to talk major crap about Gnome.

My job is the same and I do the kernel and nobody tells me what to do and they pay me for it, which is just the way I like it.

--

Damn I wish I had that kind of job.