jamie said:SharePoint Guy said:*snip*
near the bottom in the links
so... so far
- doesnt support drawing in Painter, photoshop or corel
- art rage 2 it sort of works - it works great to control windows but this isnt meant for drawing.
- the cd from hp - ms didnt include... so i tried downloading that UI from hp - "cannot load on this OS bla bla"
- there is a factory restore drive - but no clear indication of how to get it to load (crazy non exe files)
- cannot get it to network to my main machine - same old story - everything is there - but when you click a drive says i dont have permission. i have loaded full permissions on everything - ive added the group "everyone" every single setting that allows access ive turned on but no luck. so all my videos and songs and pics are downstairs ... media centre is empty.
apart from above..(hahaha) it truely IS a great PC...
*boy do i miss xp - share c:\ ...and... it shares it!