RLO said:
jamie said:
*snip*

Jamie, you are missing nothing from the HP app.  It looks kind of cool for about 35 seconds then 7 Trumps the heck out of it.  You can do a a factory restore from the boot screen, but would wipe out all of the MS Customizations. 

In short I wouldn't do it.

The notes app is basically sticky notes with a black vista gradient around it.  The calendar app is nifty and would love to see something like this built into 7 as well as some of the things in the touch pack baked in, instead of an incentive for OEM's to behave.

Sorry, I digress.  Hate to hear Painter is not supported though.  That's a downer. 

The touchsmart for me was an xmas present from my wife and I mainly wanted it to test drive 7 on.  Unfortunately, it turned into a games kiosk similar to the ones found in bars. and I haven't had the time to even try alot of things that I wanted to do on it.  Zune software is pretty nifty on it though.  Unfortunately, the scroll bars are too thin to get an accurate reading in the 7 beta.  I have yet to try it on RC.

(Microsoft, if you could imitate the bar games on the mega touch and sell it under the games for windows brand you will make a killing.  Just a suggestion. HINT HINT!!)

NOTHING about this pc is a downer... well except the drawing... but it really is an all in one imac -but better style pc - no wires - no cables.  as a pc - it is the best ive ever seen or owned...

but for drawing?  ya its too bad ...just not ready..

*im banking that the screen tech is the same as tablet - but ballmer decided to withhold some tech - to charge for it later

ill pay!! (yes it is always stevebs fault Tongue Out)