Dan said:Kryptos said:*snip*
On the content front, I'd love to hear more on what you'd want. I think we've really expanded the kinds of content that we built based on customer feedback and most of the feedback we here is pretty positive. Here are just some examples of the content we've added in no particular order:
- Erik Meijer's Functional Programming Lecture Series
- Scott Hanselman's Hanselminutes "walking" tours
- The Visual Studio Documentary series
- Weekly shows like This Week on Channel 9
- Training courses with screencasts and hands-on labs by-and-for developers
- Fun stuff like our Halloween and Life @ Microsoft videos
- Classic C9 videos on things like how the Windows 7 desktop background was created
- Channel 9 Live - Live and interactive video where you can ask questions to anyone/everyone
- Coding4Fun projects showing off cool hardware/software hacks
I know we can't please everyone, but if you have suggestions for improvements or other content you think we should cover, let us know.
What about the spam problems? It looks like nobody of the C9 team visits this forum more than a couple of times a week to keep the spam posts under control.