magicalclick said:
figuerres said:
*snip*

Why would app break when I didn't replace IE6? I am only installing a separate version, which didn't affect anything that's is already there. At least give me the option to replace IE6 or not. If I choose no, then, all those app will remain IE6 and I can still use newer IE in addition to that. Basically don't replace IE6 and don't change registry, simple as that.

@elmer I don't really care about CSS3 or HTML5. I care about the dreaded tab switching. The closed tab didn't release RAM. Lack of openness/customization such as  FF greasmonkey. And hack, the stupid download window still going to "weird default directory". When I mean "weird", I mean, no one remembers where they change the dir to. And yes, mine is always desktop, but, there are stupid times when it doesn't, and I would have to be like, here did I download it? I mean, there is so many things that should be solved before going talking about CSS3 and HTML5.

@Charles I suppose I should reply to that 2002 IE Feedback thread, but then, people would start thinking I am spaming. But, mostly, I want to know if there is any news about IE9 as my first line suggested.

No news yet. You'll have to wait... Smiley
C