When I read stories like this it freaks me out quite a bit for a while. Then I evntually convince myself it will not happen to me ... etc. The thing is if it did, 25% chance of death is pretty high, that is not cool. Once you have you have it.

 

Just like the brain eating amoeba. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21034344/

 

You never think you will get it, but if you did, you ar just screwed.

 

"Once infected, most people have little chance of survival. Some drugs have stopped the amoeba in lab experiments, but people who have been attacked rarely survive, Beach said."

 

I think the airborne fungus is quite a bit more dangerous, as it has a higher likely hood of infecting more. You just have to breathe and it has to be present.