Sven Groot said:
elmer said:
*snip*

I agree. This site is an utter disaster (from a technical, not content, point of view), and despite frequent promises of "we're working on it" it's only ever gotten worse in the six years this place has been around. Sure, it occasionally seems to get better but it's always short-lived. It reflects very poorly on MS's abilities as a software company indeed.

If I were a higher up at MS, I'd either give them the resources they needed to make things work, fire the entire team and replace them with people who can make it work with the current resources, or shut the whole thing down.

I would most definitely not let it continue as is with only vague promises that things will be better in the next version, promises we've heard all too frequently and which have never come true before.

I've never had that many problems with the site but since yesterday it'sbarely been working.

With the last Kinect video from Tina all I get is audio and the videos have been popping up in a seperate player instead of using the Silverlight player since yesterday.
Is the site being swamped by all the new people wanting to see Kinect?