I have been using the beta for a while, but I recently found that our school has made the RTM available for install. I wiped out 2007 and installed 2010.. but I find the RTM strangely... buggy.
1. in Word, insert a cover page. then try to undo. I get "Error - This object model command is not available while in the current event. in"
2. in Powerpoint, hover over a custom template that has a background image, then hover over a normal template that does not have a background image, like 'apothecary'. The preview in the second case uses the background image of the custom template O_o
3. in Powerpoint, typing characters in the SOHO theme is rather slow - characters appear after sometime.
On the other hand, I love a lot of things about the new office -
1. Powerpoint transitions are really cool
2. Love some of the new themes in powerpoint - Waveform, Sketchbook, SOHO
3. Love the fact that you can now change the paste mode by pressing the CTRL key after a paste
4. Like the new lightweight ribbon
Haven't tried out the new Outlook yet. Will try soon