Duncanma said:
rhm said:
*snip*

There isn't. This is the top of my 'most wanted' list for features to work on after the release though. We'll be providing a place to discuss new features and bugs though, and hopefully it will include voting on these new features.

Personally I'd like to have notification via email, with the option of a daily digest or individual messages.

This is the top of my 'most wanted' list for features to work on after the release though.

Gee, I remember when C9v4 was being touted as the clean slate. You said no, we won't fix the problems in v3, and we won't add the features you want, because we're working on C9v4, and that is much better and will allow to quickly add the things you're asking for. Like an ignore list, which was at that time one of the most requested features and something that would surely be implemented on the new, flexible C9v4.

Excuse me for being a cynic, but what guarantees do we have that this isn't just history repeating itself? This site has such a long history of broken promises it's hard to get excited about any claims made by the team regarding site capabilities to be added at a later date.