Wondering if anyone else has experienced any similar issues with Excel 2007 on Win7.

We have tons of legacy crystal reports that the biz still findes extremely useful. Ever since we upgraded everyone to Win7 and Office 2007 from XP Office 2003 we are seeing some disturbing issues that we can't seem to resolve.

Previously, (pre Win7/office 2007) when we exported our cyrstal reports to Excel, they would print to 1 page wide. Ever since the upgrade the pages wrap to 2 pages in width.

Yes, we can manually go in and say "fit all columns to one page" in the printer settings, but performing this task 250 times a day doesn't really make the users happy.

We are planning on retiring all of our crystal reports at the end of this year, so we do nopt want to spend cycles modifying the reports themselves.

Clearly, this directly related to either the office 2007 or win 7 upgrade (or both), is there some way to easily resolve this?

Even if I could somehow default the printer options to the "fit all columns on one page" setting, I think that may be acceptable as a stop gap.

Any ideas? I have spent 2 days trying to think about a solution and I am stumped and grumpy.