, Dan wrote

*snip*

Agree, I love Khan Academy and their new tools are great. We've been working on building developer content for Absolute Beginner series on Channel 9, and we'll continue to do so for Windows 8 and other topics. If there was a way to get an online IDE "for free" that could do interactive tutorials like Khan, that would definitely be something we would look at for things like the HTML5/CSS and JavaScript tutorials.

@Dan: Good to know you have this kind of thing on the radar. 

@Blowdart:  That's the first complaint I've heard about KA, but I'm sure it's not perfect.  I don't know the context in which this was expressed, but I can imagine that there's a ton of people trying to tell the guy how to do things right, and you can't please everyone.  KA has been targeted more towards supplemental learning, IMO, so I would combine various resources.  I also believe that over time, the best of the best will rise to the top, and we'll have a collection of the absolute best lectures/tutorials/exercises possible for a given subject.  So we may end up mashing up various lectures together to form the ultimate lecture series ... but not without a lot of editing. Wink