, BitFlipper wrote

I have to say I don't get some of the Lumia 920 reviews that went on and on about how heavy the phone is. One even said you can't hold the phone in one hand for any length of time.

I can't even tell the difference between it and the Lumia 900. Plus with the (practically) required case on the iPhone 5, it is often just as heavy. The Lumia 920 will be the 1st phone I'm not going to even bother putting in a case or put a screen protector on. I feel its build quality is good enough to not require it.

Anyway, great phone. It feels very slick compared to the Lumia 900.

Can't hold the phone for any length of time? Is he an invalid? The 920 weighs less than your typical eReader, and no one complains you can't hold those for hours on end one handed. In fact, some phones are too light, making far more likely you'll drop the device. I get having a preference/bias for some weight, but anyone that claims you can't hold any of these devices for any length of time needs to be laughed at publicly.

What do you mean by "it feels slick"? That word has multiple meanings, some of which wouldn't actually be considered complimentary.

I found it a little hard to choose between the 920 and the 8X, which I think is a really good problem to have. Two phones of this quality in the WP ecosystem is really a rather exciting change. I chose the 920 (shipping, so I don't have much practical experience yet) for a few reasons. I'd say the camera was one, but the reviews seem to indicate the 8X does nearly as well, and in some cases actually does better, making that a difficult reason to choose it. I chose the 920 because of the Nokia apps and the larger storage capacity (though I'm still bummed they didn't include an SD slot). Really, the apps are a big deal. Especially Nokia drive.