Maximum number of errors has been exceeded.  We've all seen it (I'd presume) and we know why.  Additionally we sympathise with the visual studio team as to how hard it is to balance performance in this situation.

So it is what it is.

I'm in a situation where I'm doing a major rework of a solution and I've been working through the code changes in compiler generated order for about 3 weeks now.  It is hard on the brain knowing that significant progress is being made but having nothing tangible to gauge it by is _________.  I'm not sure what the right descriptive word would be.  "Disheartening" conveys the slumped shoulders ho hum keep going but carries with it a negative conotation, which isn't the case.

I haven't heard of a setting that will increase the maximum error limit.  You know, one of those nobody should ever know about this reg entry and it is a use one off, one time, at your own risk type of thing.

Just being able to occasionally see the full error list so as to keep some weekly sanity would be nice.  Anyone want to share their secret or alternative for sanity in such a situation?