@wastingtimewithforums: There's no PROOF that sales are low, so you've got a strawman argument there.

EVERY device is full of compromises. YOU don't like the compromises they've made. I don't agree with you. Simple as that. THAT is why these constant threads are stupid (wish I could use the words I want to here). If you had something new to point out that you don't like, that would be one thing. But you point out the SAME things every time. Some of us don't agree with your opinion. Doesn't make you wrong, but by the same coin, neither are we. What matters is what the majority thinks. If you and every other person that's stuck in a cycle would shut up, I bet there'd be crickets. No one new is complaining. So there are no new data points to draw on.

Look, if you don't like it, don't use it. If you're correct that it's a pile of dung and everyone follows that advice, things will correct themselves one way or another. What you are doing though isn't helpful. And it's becoming more than just annoying, but actually harmful to this forum. I understand why they are reluctant to, but it's fast coming time for you and the others to be banned from here, IMHO.