, evildictait​or wrote

*snip*

And you have done so many times before. All of which have resulted in the same response from Microsoft - i.e. they ignore you.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. So instead of writing the same rant over and over and over again, please either try to lighten up and say something positive or at least something new.

You might not remember, but I distinctly recall Windows 95 being dismissed for being "not suitable for productivity users", Windows XP being lambasted for it's "blue kid-like play-area ballooney windows that shows Microsoft is not taking business seriously", Windows Vista being described as "the final nail in the coffin of Microsoft" and Windows 7 as "yet another installment of an increasingly irrelevant franchise."

And I've covered these points too.

, evildictait​or wrote

*snip*

Guess what? Microsoft still has more money than it can shake a stick at.

Windows8 isn't the end of Microsoft. It isn't the worst thing since sliced bread. It doesn't make it impossible to do the stuff you want to do, and the loss of the start menu isn't "yet another critical feature removed".

Win95 came with the old GUI, with WinXP it took ten seconds to make all the blue go away (many businesses ran it with the 2000 style UI without issues). Windows 8 is different, there is no backward option, because it seems that Microsoft is this time afraid that too many people have real issues with the GUI, and they removed any sane go back options (without third party hacks that is). And the start screen is only one item in the problem list anyway.

, evildictait​or wrote

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

And you aren't guilty of the same? Look who's talking! You're replying to pretty much all the Windows 8 posts, but instead of adressing the issues all your replys are essentially "yea, so? F* off". You are more insane than me.

Who's more insane, the graffiti sprayer or the one who desperately sprays some meaningless tag on every graffiti of that sprayer?

I was pretty much finished with this thread anyway, it got resurrected without my influence.