, Maddus Mattus wrote

First, costs per capita and percentage of GDP tells you nothing about the quality of care.

Second, Holland's GDP is that high ... so that figure is misleading.

Third, costs per capita is low, .... A more accurate indicator would be what percentage of income the healthcare costs and what quality of care is delivered.

So I reject the graph as proof that Holland has cheaper healthcare then the US.

Really you're just rejecting the data because you don't like the data, and since you believe you are right, you ignore all evidence to the contrary (rather than using contradicting evidence to inform and fine-tune your opinions like, say, a normal person).

Healthcare costs per capita and per percentage GDP are internationally used figures (e.g. by the WHO) because they take into the economic pain of the healthcare. Total healthcare costs per GDP per person is a percentage of income that the healthcare costs - but it ignores whether that cost comes from taxes or from direct payments. That's why I quoted the numbers.

What I do agree on is that healthcare is cheaper in Holland then in the US. Because in the US the risk of being sued for malpractice is so high, that insurance premiums for physicians is ultra high. 

Those insurances are private sector for the most part. Remember that I'm quoting pre-Obamacare figures. No government insurance there.

In Holland you cannot sue the physician for malpractice. Even if he chops of the wrong leg, he will never ever admit it. You have to fight government institutions for years to even get recognition that the wrong leg has been chopped off. Then you have to fight the system for years more to get compensation. Meanwhile the physician can continue to chop off wrong legs for many years. The system lacks an incentive for correction. That incentive can only come from a free market.

That's just BS. Of course you can sue for malpractice in the Netherlands. You seem to keep flip-flopping to change the facts to suit your own arguments.

I gave you data that contradicts you, and rather than posting your own sensible data you just say "I KNOW BEST and your data disagrees with me and THEREFORE MUST BE WRONG".

Instead, post your own data to back up your assertions. If you can't back up your opinions with recognised data and research, you're probably wrong.