, DeathBy​VisualStudio wrote

Anyone checkout the Elections site Bing has setup for the upcoming U.S. elections? I have to say I find it pretty useful. The charts at the bottom of the home page are pretty interesting.

I judge it biased in favor of democrats.  There is no mention of the president refusing to answer questions about the Benghazi attack. Republican media and web sites are talking about this issue incessantly. Yet Bing appears to think it is non existent.

To this day the public does not know if the president knew there had been attacks on the consulate prior to 9/11, if he knew security was withdrawn rather than being increased. We do not know whether the president was told at the time that the consulate was under attack. And we do not know if he knew the Sec of Defense refused to send armed defenders to the attack sites.

To Bing's defense, the Romney camp is not talking about this issue either. Part of him being a centrist, where the reality of people being killed while serving their country is a topic to be avoided. But half the electorate is definitely keyed up about the issue.  Bing should not take sides and ignore them.