, evildictait​or wrote

*snip*

That report says that you saw a Surface RT in a Best Buy and that you outsmarted some Best Buy employees because (surprise surprise) Best Buy employees don't necessarily know a whole lot about the products they are selling.

As I said before. Have you actually used a Surface RT?

Let's see... I said

I had to correct misinformation that people were given by the Microsoft reps that were there.

There were two Microsoft reps there handing out questionable information at best. One of them had a Yoga that he was very proud of. Of course it was running Windows 8 Pro and not RT. He knew he was basing a lot of what he said on Windows 8 Pro when he was speaking about Surface RT. I suppose since I don't have names nor Microsoft badge numbers this is something you'd assume I made up. I mean you really invested yourself in what I wrote and it shows Perplexed  so why should you believe anything I say here? 

I spent two hours at Best Buy using all of the Windows 8 laptops, tablets, etc. trying to find something for my daughter. I spent all least 30 minutes with Surface RT alone trying to find something to like about it, trying to justify why it would work for my daughter. I suppose since I didn't walk away with one and really try and integrate it into my life that my opinion of the experience isn't worth a red cent to you. Then of course that would make me pretty stupid buying something that doesn't have the value I think it should after 30 minutes of use.