, evildictait​or wrote

*snip*

I'm sure you outsmarted those Best Buy employees. Give yourself a pat on the back. I'm not sure how you outsmarting a couple of minimum wage workers in a Best Buy says anything (positive or negative) about Windows RT though.

Microsoft employees EvilD, Microsoft employees...

Note to self: Inferring that someone is a liar is acceptable forum decorum.

*snip*

So you've poked a couple of apps on a Windows RT device in a store. You've never actually tried to properly use one. You've never tried writing an actual document in desktop Office, nor have you tried actually browsing the Internet like you would at home.

What I'm getting at is that all of your negativity towards Windows RT is almost entirely based on what you've read about it on websites that you frequent. You've never actually bothered to try it and give it a fair test.

Actually I typed a full page document in Word (to test the keyboard lag) and did extensive testing in OneNote as that would be my daughter's principle application. I even pestered the clerks enough to get me a capacitive pen to test the inking.

The problem here is your stereotyping of me and until you get over it I'm wasting my time here because no matter what I do it won't be good enough for you.