, codedj wrote

Overall I have had a good experience. Remote Desktop itself has allowed it to be a laptop replacement for me. Performance is something Microsoft really needs to focus on. Animations, touch scrolling should be very very smooth but is not. IE is an exception and works very well.

If you move your finger at a slower rate on the Start screen you will see that the tiles jump by about 5 pixels instead of being a smooth slide. When you open a few apps and move to the Start screen, scrolling of the tiles starts to become sluggish. It was my assumption that as soon as you move away from an app Windows gives the app a little time to save state and then deactivates it where it is not consuming resources. This doesn't appear to be always true based on the sluggish performance of the Start screen.

I also hope they come out with a dock for this.

Interesting. I have not seen that on the Asus VivoTab RT, even though the core hardware is the same (Tegra 3). It did have some trouble with the Adera game, but it was still playable (I'd guess a low of 20fps).