, Maddus Mattus wrote

So, about this Buffet fellow.

I have tremendous respect for him as an entrepreneur, let there be no doubt about it. And I acknowlidge that he has far far more business knowhow then me. But he is clueless about economics.

Riiight. I'm sure you know so much more about "economics" than he does. You didn't even know what the definition of a "non-profit" was.

So he's clueless about economics

Buffett entered college as a freshman in 1947 at the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania and studied there for two years from 1947 to 1949. In the year 1950, when he entered his junior year, he transferred to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln where at the age of nineteen, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in business administration. After the completion of his undergraduate studies, Buffett enrolled at Columbia Business School after learning that Benjamin Graham (author of "The Intelligent Investor" – one of his favorite books on investing) and David Dodd, two well-known securities analysts, taught there. He earned a Master of Science in economics from Columbia in 1951.

much in the same way that Ph.D. climate scientists are clueless about the climate (and apparently science, according to you).

I see no point in arguing with somebody who's so arrogant about his own uninformed knowledge about topics like this. It's like arguing with a theist with sixth grade-level science education about cosmology.

Government cannot create jobs, merely destroy them. For each government created job, it takes more then two jobs from the market.

Care to explain how this works rather than mindlessly chanting it over and over again like it's some sort of mantra.