@ScanIAm:

So, you think I am selfish?

On the contrairy my friend.

Look at my blog, I'm sharing my inventions so that everybody can make their apps compete better with the most popular ones. Is that selfish?

Look at the Channel9 WP7 app that I created, for you among others to view ch9 content. For free. Selfish aswell?

You claim that I am wealthy because I am white, that's just racist and a insult to the hard work I've put in. I went to two colleges and four jobs to get where I am today. At my current employer we have all kinds of nationalities. They are doing exactly the same work I am doing and getting the exact same benefits and wage. I help people on their project even if it puts my own deadlines in peril and you have the nerve to call me selfish.

What I ment by that first line, is that you are claiming that they are not a part of society. That they are somekind of pest. Well, hate to bring it to you buddy, you are part of that pest. You are projecting your own frustrations on a set of people based on the amount of money that they have, that to me sounds like a bigot.

All I am proposing is that we treat all people the same. Rich and poor. Deregulate government with all it's complicated rules wich do more harm then good. Protecting businesses and multimedia tycoons with laws like PIPA and SOPA.

If you put your solutions to the test, you will see that the problem is not going to be solved but instead going to be bigger. But hey, you are free to persue your own goals.

And that you don't like me, I can understand that.

Here is a guy telling you that all you ever believed in, is not working out. It's hard to swallow. I would advise you to keep an open mind.

Oh btw, I don't judge you at all, I just think you are wrong.