, Maddus Mattus wrote

@cbae: weeeee another move to Somalia argument. Don't project your solution of running away onto me. I love my country and want to see it prosper. If you want to continue to kick the can down the road, throwing your country into an even bigger depression, by my guest.

You can always print more money or raise the debt ceiling some more. That's a solution they are all to familiar with in Zimbabwe. Lets see you buy a burger for a million dollars. As soon as the spotlights shift,.. I sure hope you are up to the challenge.

And I really don't need to hear your diatribes about your own government. Keep it to yourself, please. This is a discussion about US POLITICS, and I didn't see anybody here railing about the US government or even government in general until you started posting your crap. Thank you for your unsolicited advice for the residents of our country. We'll take it on advisement. Really, we will.

But we've heard enough. You're now repeating yourself. You said you were going to steer clear of this thread, so do as you said. For everybody's benefit.