In an absolute first, the BBC finally have an article that is impartial to Windows. Rory Cellan-Jones presents most of the Windows related news, and irritates the hell out of me. As a journalist, he is an Apple FANBOI with a capital F. He reminds me of reading another journalist on the other side of the pond called Aiden or Adrian Kingsley-Hughes. I have never read anything by him that isn't anti-Microsoft.

I have never seem an interview with him where he is genuinely excited about Microsoft products as his delivery is usually thus;

Today Microsoft released x, y, z, and moving on. Look at this! Oh my golly gosh! I am beside myself with palpitations and joy practically micturating myself! Apple have released an iPhone 4S. This is definitely the biggest technology release of the year, with people expected to be queuing outside shops for days (including some close colleagues - a euphemism for I)........................ten minutes later he is still  coming over all unnecessary, and waxing all lyrical.

I must however say that only the Surface looks to be capable of competing with the iPad, some of these hardware manufacturers are still in the dark ages, I think Samsung, HTC and Nokia really need to start looking at creating tablets. Look at the Dell, it is like comparing a modern smartphone  so something a yuppie would use.