Got a bit of a shock when I logged into my Wordpress blog earlier. 

http://WebSurfaces.co.uk

My blog has been suspended.  I fired off the following to Wordpress in response:

I was alarmed and a little upset to see the following message when logging in to my blog this evening:

"This blog has been deactivated because we believe it does not comply with the WordPress.com Terms of Service or advertising policy."

Having reviewed the terms of service and the comments accompanying the above statement I can see no reason why ,y blog has been deactivated.

Earlier today I applied for a new position and made several references to my own blog postings.  What is my new prospective employer going to think when they see the following message?

"This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service".

I am flabbergasted that you have a system in place that deactivates a blog without any warning.

I would be grateful if you would review the blog and re-instate it as soon as you are able.  I also look forward to learning the reasons for its sudden suspension.

I am a professional software developer and rely on my blog as one of the streams that demonstrate my professionalism.  Your actions are in danger of causing irrevocable damage to my reputation as well as impacting on future consultancy positions.

I am flabbergasted that you have a system in place that has the potential to suspend a blog account without any warning.

-----------------------------------------------

It is ironic and frustrating that I have applied for a new position just earlier today and made several references to posts in my blog.

Anyone have any advice? Needless to say I need the blog re-instated asap  although I am not sure I trust Wordpress any longer.