TommyCarlier said:
Minh said:
*snip*
I've noticed too that threads disappear if you edit the initial post. I'm just curious: where do they go to? Is there some magical land of missing threads playing together? Are they kidnapped and sold abroad? Do they end up in Bolgia 8 of the eighth circle of Hell where the fraudulant advisors are encased in individual flames?
They remain (the posts) but its almost like an orphaned table in a database. Look at my last 2 Firefox posts. http://channel9.msdn.com/Niners/vesuvius/.

The links are both present but you cannot click on the links. I thought I was being censored by Channel 9 (only joking). I resolved to wait until other users had confronted the bug, and glad to see they have and something is being done. I won't go through the effort of posting until things like this are resolved. Posting can take a lot of time, only for the post to disappear.

Don't take me as a dissenter, I realise that software development takes time, and bugs need to be ironed out. I will be patient, well done for the 'cracking' work done thus far.