Hello everyone, I figured I'd get the "Unofficial" Important things to know for TechEd thread going.
- Follow @TheKrewe or join us on Facebook.
- It'll be hot, stay close to convention center and have light cloths.
- Wear comfortable shoes - Thanks Walterh
- Learn to live on little rest for about 1 week.
- Pack an empty suitcase to bring swag back home in
- Bring a power strip, make some friends when you need a charge! - Thanks jshoq
Please feel free to add additional tips or read my blog posts from previous TechEd's to get an idea of what it'll be like at MattBlogsIT.