Hi guys thanks for the replies. I use cpu-z already and my timings are what they are supposed to be and all ram sticks are identical. I am running in dual channel. CPU-z says my DC Mode is Symmetric (not sure what that means). CPU-z also has a bug with 8500 ram stating that its 6400 ram but i do infact have 8500 ram. So what should be my first step. I was kind of unclear as to what to do/try. It cant have anything to do with the page file right? Could it be my motherboard doesnt like 4 gigs?

EDIT: WOW at the first set i bought and then i compared one old ram stick to one new ram stick and it looks like its missing one complete side of ram. Like i have a 8 ram chips on one side of the stick and 8 on the other side of the stick both sides covered by the heatspreaders. On my new ones it appears to only have 8 chips on one side and none on the other side. The stick is not as thick either. So i took out the old ones and put in the new ones and it still says im running 2gigs. But how can this be??? There are defintely not the same amount of chips on them.

ARE THERE any programs that accurately tell me my ram speed etc etc. CPU-Z,Everest, SiSoft tell me my ram is ddr2 pc6400