First off I love the INFO THANK YOU!!!!!

but before the "3D Graphics Terminology" part I keep getting a build error

"error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Device' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

why?

EDIT: Well I found out I had it in the wrong place and I double checked everything but I'm getting

"
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(32,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Manager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(38,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Caps' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(40,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CreateFlags' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(48,8): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'caps' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(52,5): error CS0103: The name 'createFlags' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Battletank2005.Form1'
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(60,5): error CS0103: The name 'createFlags' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Battletank2005.Form1'
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(70,8): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'caps' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(74,5): error CS0103: The name 'createFlags' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Battletank2005.Form1'
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(80,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PresentParameters' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(82,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'presentParams' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(94,4): error CS0103: The name 'device' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Battletank2005.Form1'
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(116,4): error CS1525: Invalid expression term 'private'
c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\visual studio projects\battletank2005\gameengine.cs(116,12): error CS1002: ; expected
"
a tiny amount of errors....please help....