Indeed! The address exists, that is interesting. The specification is public knowledge so I doubt that the publisher of it would put sensitive data into it. Just a short background. This is a voter registration system that is being handled by a mid western state. They require that the counties within that state interface to their main voter registration system. The rub is that the state's system is Oracle (YUK!) and the XML that they give you is butt ugly. The communication layer between the state and the counties is all done via XML packets. The state sends a county a packet and you respond back with a  packet. What is ugly about it is that withing the spec the Oracle produced XML does not conform to the common XML specs. For instance, if they send more than 1 voter in an XML file it will actually look like this!!!!!  YES, I am not lying! The actually will place a new <?xml> tag at the top of each new row in the file instead of wrapping it in a root tag. For the life of me I cannot figure out why they (or Oracle) would do this, it boggles the mind.

-----------[ XML voter registration packet ]--------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <boe_vr_init>
 <tran_id>10703111500002423</tran_id>
 <boe_server_id>192.168.1.1</boe_server_id>
 <boe_voter_id>234123523</boe_voter_id>
 <voter>
 <lastname>Gravenstein</lastname>
 <firstname>Rumpi</firstname>
</boe_vr_init>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <boe_vr_init>