Hi,

I'm using net.tcp binding. when I call to certain function on the server that returns a list of objects. when the list is short (620 objects) everything works fine. when the list is above 620 object, I get this exception on the server (the client gets nothing..):

The underlying secure session has faulted before the reliable session fully completed. The reliable session was faulted.

When I call the same method again and it returns less then 620 objects, the client gets the list but in the log I see the error: 

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectAbortedException: The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it has been Aborted.

I thought it may be the limitation on the object size so I used the maximum values:

<netTcpBinding>
        <binding name="customTCP" maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647" maxBufferSize="2147483647" receiveTimeout="23:59:59">
          <readerQuotas maxDepth="2147483647" maxStringContentLength="2147483647" maxArrayLength="2147483647"/>
          <reliableSession enabled="true" inactivityTimeout="23:59:59"/>
        </binding>
      </netTcpBinding>

anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Meital